HOW TO REGISTER AS USER?
NB! It is now also possible to order without registering and without logging in!
• To place an order in the Valgusesaar e-shop, first log yourself in. If you don’t have an account yet, then register yourself as user. You can do this by clicking on the “Register” button in the upper left corner of the web page.
• Then please fill in the form with your data (the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are obligatory).
• The personal data and other data of the customer are not disclosed to any third persons and are used only for the processing of your order.
• Your password should be different from your username. We recommend using at least a 5-character password. If necessary, the password can be changed later. Your email address must be valid, as we will use it for delivering information to you (e.g. information about orders placed, lost passwords, etc.).
• After you have filled in the form, click on the “Register as user” button. That completes your account and you can start ordering.
• If you have forgotten your password, then click on the “Forgot my password” button. Then enter your username and the email address that you used when creating your account, and a new password will be sent to the email address. After logging in, you can change the password to your liking.
• If you have forgotten your username, then please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If necessary, you can change the data of your user account later, by clicking on the “My Details” button, changing and adding the data as necessary, and then clicking on the “Change” button.
• As the first step, select a product group from the left column and then find your product.
• Then mark the product quantities, by using the + and – marks or by overwriting the quantity in the box.
• To place the order, click on the “Add to cart” button next to the product. The product you have selected will be added to your cart.
• You can view the product in your cart by clicking the “Cart” button. You will be directed to the page where the contents of your cart are listed. There you can change the product quantities or remove products from the cart. To change the product quantity, use the + and – marks or overwrite the quantity in the box. To confirm the changes made, click on the “Change” button. To remove a product from the cart, click on the “Remove” button. To remove the whole content of the cart, click on the “Clear cart” button.
• To execute the order, click on the “Cart” button. When you have ensured that the order data are correct, click on the “Next” button. If necessary, you can change the delivery address on the next page.
• Shipping costs are calculated automatically, according to the region of delivery and the quantity of products ordered. The mechanism for calculating the shipping costs is described in the chapter after the next.
• When you have ensured that the delivery address is correct, click on the “Next” button.
• When you have ensured that the order data are correct, click on the “Order” button to confirm the order.
HOW TO PAY?
• After placing your order, please start payment procedure at once. If you close the window, you lose your order and have to start again. You will get an email from the system robot confirming your order. If you want to make any changes, please send us a prompt reply.
• When ordering to abroad, please pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card). We are accepting only payments with the credit card holder being also the person placing the order and the person receiving the delivery!
• Our order process is secure. Credit card payments are made via the e-COM service provided by Card Centre of Banks LTD. Data transfers are protected by 128 bit encryption. All card numbers are encrypted. Your card details are not stored by, or accessible to us.
• We accept also payments by PayPal.
• All international orders must be prepaid.
• All international orders are shipped via Estonian Post's international service by Airmail. Delivery time will vary, depending upon the destination.
• International shipping rates (EUR):
Region I: Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania.
Region II: Germany, French Republic, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech Republic, Vatican, Slovak Republic, Ukraine, Hungary.
Region III: Norway, Iceland, Switzerland.
Region IV: USA, Canada, Israel, Greece, Albania, Japan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Gibraltar, Georgia, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Portuguese Republic, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Russia, Byelorussia.
Region V: All other countries (except region I, II, III and IV).
|Weight (kg)||Region I||Region II||Region III||Region IV||Region V|
• Domestic shipping rates per shipment are:
- EUR 2.95 (Omniva Parcel Terminal).
- EUR 2.65 (SmartPOST).
- EUR 4.65 (Omniva regular parcel).
- EUR 6.50 (SMARTcourier).
WHAT ARE THE GUARANTEE TERMS OF THE PRODUCTS?
• If you have bought a defective product from Valgusesaar e-shop, then we will exchange it as soon as possible. If the product lot has been sold out already, then we will return the price of the defective product. The shipping costs of the product exchange will be covered by Valgusesaar.
• Valgusesaar guarantees the delivery of ordered and paid products. If, for some reason, there is a delay in delivery, then we will notify you about it via email or phone.
• Please send all your questions to the email address: info[at]valgusesaar.ee .